Pinterest to Facebook Account
Pinterest to Facebook Account- Are you interested on how to connect Pinterest to Facebook Account. Presently many people have an issue in connecting their Pinterest account to Facebook Account. That’s the reason why I want to give you the guide on how to connect the two account. One of the benefits of connecting the Pinterest account with facebook account is that when you share a post of Pinterest it will also appear on your Facebook Timeline.
As we all know Pinterest is a platform where users can share photos into their own feed. It is a social media web and mobile application company which operates a software system designed to discover info’s on the World Wide Web(WWW). Users can use images, GIFs and videos to discover information on the world wide web. This platform was founded by Ben Silbermann, Evan Sharp, and Paul Sciarra.
Pinterest development started in December 2009 and the site was launched in March 2010. Pinterest users use the service to save images and categories the images on different boards. You can follow other users boards that have the same interest as yours. The platform has more than 252 million active users monthly as of October 2018.
As we all know, Facebook is one of the most popular social media services in the world. It is one of the best Social media marketing tools. The Platform allows users to post pictures and videos, Comment, links. Although, you can also use it to advertise your items that are available for sale, Open an online store, etc. Many users have access to connect with their friend and family on the platform. Below is the short guide on how to Connect Pinterest to Facebook.
How to Connect Pinterest to Facebook
- First of all, Go to the Official Web Page of Pinterest or Open the app on your device if you have it.
- Log in to your Pinterest account and tap the setting option.
- Tap the Account settings option and hover down to find the facebook section.
- Click on the use your Facebook account to the login option.
- Tap the Continue link, a window will pop up on your screen.
- This window is mainly for verifying that you are the owner of the facebook account.
- Finally, Having gotten everything done, click on the save changes button.
Thanks, if you have any challenges with how to Pinterest to Facebook Account feel free to drop your question in the comment box below